All you need to know about Saturday’s slow motorcycle race in Tarbert – and some amazing motorcycle sport prizes up for grabs – all for Irish Community Air Ambulance
Saturday’s slow motorcycle race in Tarbert is gearing up to be a celebration of Kerry motorcycle sport.
The event, organised by local racer Samantha Martin is being run to raise funds for the Irish Community Air Ambulance.
Several local racers, including John Griffin, from nearby Asdee will put one of his race bikes on display.
Pat Martin Memorial Slow Bike Race Schedule
• Under 500cc 15:00
• Over 500cc 15:15
• Dirtbikes 15:30
• Under 500cc 15:45
• Over 500cc 16:00
• Dirtbikes 16:15
• Under 500cc 16:30
• Over 500cc 16:45
• Dirtbikes 17:00
DJ, Trophy Presentations and Raffle from 18:00
1. Hamper sponsored by Event Organisers
2. Dargan Toolbag kindly sponsored by DPL Tralee and 1 x 1L Liqui-Moly Oil
Bottle kindly sponsored by O’Neill’s Power Equipment
3. Hamper sponsored by Event Organisers
4. Monster Energy Jacket and 1 x 1L Liqui-Moly Oil Bottle kindly sponsored
by O’Neill’s Power Equipment
5. Feale Oil Voucher kindly sponsored by Feale Oil
6. LS2 Motorcycle Gloves kindly sponsored by Shanahan Honda Centre in
Tralee and 1 x 1L Liqui-Moly Oil Bottle sponsored by O’Neill’s Power
7. Stealth Helmet and Bike-It Motorcycle Gloves kindly sponsored by Paul
Greaney of PG Motorcycles in Granagh
8. Track Training Day in Mondello in July with Bike2Bike Rider Training
kindly sponsored by Darren Smith
9. 3-time BSB Supersport Champion and current BSB Supersport
Championship leader Jack Kennedy’s signed podium cap and signed knee
Just as newspapers and magazines are paid for, digital editorial content will also have to be paid for.
Please subscribe and help us keep this machine running!
It’s only €50 per year – subscribe now
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.