Top Part West Coast Championship to celebrate 30th anniversary in 2023- championship calendar revealed
Organisers of the Top Part Rally Championship are preparing for a special year as the championship will celebrate its 30th anniversary.
It what must surely be a record for any rally championship in Ireland, Top Part has been the title sponsor since day one.
It is fitting that the Circuit of Kerry will be the opening round next year – Kerry Motor Club was a founding member of the championship and the Circuit of Kerry was the championship’s first round 30 years
Keep an eye out after Christmas for more details and plans to mark the 30th birthday
The championship rounds are as follows
1. Circuit Of Kerry Stages Rally April 2nd, Club Kerry MC. HQ Rose Hotel Tralee
2. Laois Mini Stages Rally June 4th Club Laois Rally Sport Club. Base Portlaoise Town
3. Connacht Stages Rally July 16th Club Connacht MC. HQ Sligo Park Hotel
4. ALMC Stages Rally August 13th Club ALMC. Base Oldcastle Co Meath.
5. Clare Stages Rally September 24th Club Clare. Base Ennis Co Clare.
6. Skibbereen Fastnet Stages Rally October 29th Club SDCC. Base Bantry Co Cork.
Just as newspapers and magazines are paid for, digital editorial content will also have to be paid for.
Please subscribe and help us keep this machine running!
It’s only €50 per year – subscribe now
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.