Motorsport Ireland has released the final version of the calendar for 2020.
The big news is that Kerry Motor Club’s Kerry Winter Rally will return on November 8 and the Tralee-based club are already at an advanced stage in terms of organisation.
The Circuit of Kerry, based at the Rose Hotel, Tralee will run on April 5 while the cartell.ie Rally of the Lakes is scheduled for May 2 and 3.
The Rentokil-Initial Killarney Historic rally will revert to its traditional December slot on December 5, this year’s rally is running on November 30.
The full Kerry motorsport calendar is as follows
- February 23 Killarney Autocross
- April 5 Circuit of Kerry
- May May 2/3 International Rally of Lakes
- 12 June Killarney Autotest
- 26 July Killarney Autocross
- 8 November Kerry Winter Rally
- 5 December Killarney Historic Car Stages Rally
- 29 December Killarney Autocross